WELCOME TO THE ZPC-M&E
The RGoZ has implemented various development programmes and projects that address the problem of poverty and hunger in Zanzibar. The instruments to guide the poverty interventions have been put in place to facilitate the policy framework for economic and social transformation. More specifically the RGoZ has formulated the Strategy to put innovative actions for the implementation of various interventions so as to increase production and productivity, rural incomes, attaining national and household food security, and support overall economic growth through the implementation of SDGs.
Zanzibar has established an effective M&E system, which tracks the progress of implementation and attainment of the planned results of ZSGRP, SDGs, and agenda 2063 for Africa over a period of time.
. This is being done through a set of indicators and targets stipulated in the ZSGRP III M&E framework. The M&E Department of the ZanzibarPlanning Commission is in place and responsible for the coordination and linkages of various stakeholders in M&E of ZSGRP, SDGs and agenda 2063 for Africa, as well as identifying, adopting and approving national development key priority areas; and calling for, from any institution, any information, representation or data relating to matters of monitoring and evaluation.
The overall objective of the assignment is to design, install and populate an electronic and operational M&E system with web-based database for National and International Strategies at the Zanzibar Planning Commission.
ABOUT OUR DASHBOARD:
● Provide stakeholders with an efficient way to enter, store, retrieve and analyze ZSGRP, SDGs, and agenda 2063 data at all times, and avoids disjointed processes and inaccuracies.
● Capture ZSGRP, SDGs and agenda 2063 data and Output Monitoring forms, surveys and researches that are periodically submitted to ZPC,
● Capture and record detailed activity level indicators and financial data about each of the SDGs and MKUZA projects that the RGoZ and Development Partners’ funds, as part of ZPC’s resource tracking process
● Track the data entrance process and progress with and funding for all data sources in the National M&E framework of the MKUZA and SDGs
● Store details about all MKUZA, SDGs and agenda 2063 key performance indicators, as per the indicators defined in the National M&E framework of the MKUZA and SDGs
● Capture and update an inventory (directory) of socio-economic related research in Zanzibar undertaken by researchers, private sectors, academic institutions, Zanzibar M&E associations and research institutions that have undertaken MKUZA and SDGs
● Store relevant details about all MKUZA III and SDGs documentation (knowledge sharing) kept in the ZPC’s documentation center and its website,
● Capture and update an inventory (directory) of socio-economic related research in Zanzibar undertaken by researchers, private sectors, academic